Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Coral Love

Just a random, steamy Texas day 'round these parts. School is coming to an end and I need a break from projects and schlepping children around. I felt like I needed a little freshness and brightness to cut through the thick looming mugginess. Last night was a storm of biblical proportions, its moisture still clinging fastly to the afternoon air.

I felt blah, so I chose a bright- almost neon coral lip by Maybelline called Shocking Coral. I can't tell you how flattering this shade is. It's quite the darling of the blogger world. It's super affordable- at 5 dollars, and it has a lovely creamy texture and soft sheen.  If you are looking for face pick me up, look no more-this color is so flattering! Try and keep the rest of the face clean and neutral as this is clearly a statement lip look.






No comments:

Post a Comment