Monday, April 27, 2015

Bumbles wants to dish on L'Oreal La Palette Nude 2

Apparently, everyone at my home is wanting to get in on this blogging thing. Taking pictures of this palette today proved to be a bit of a challenge as my kitty Bumbles was feeling very curious. Let's start by discussing the name of this palette...Hmmmm. Nude? Well, maybe if your skin is covered in plummy ecchymoses. This palette is decidedly purple-y mauve not nude like its name. There are some rosy shades as well as a few mid-tone browns. Overall, a very pretty array of shades and the quality appears to be better than it's sister La Palette Nude 1. The formula of the shadow is fairly smooth and decently pigmented. I rate this palette 8/10.


I used the 3 plum shades on the right side of the palette and lined softly with the darkest shade. I used no pencil or gel liner as I think that may have made the look quite dramatic. I did, however, go a bit heavy on the mascara to create balance and fullness at the lash line.



No comments:

Post a Comment