Saturday, August 17, 2013

This pink eye is contagious...in a good way.

My DP, otherwise known as my husband, and I went out tonight for Korean fare...his fave! It was supremely spicy and deeelicious. I will share with you that I gain inspiration from the simplest of things and odd little associations in my head. As I got ready for our date, I thought of the sour, pungent heat of kimchee and my mind went to this pinky red eyeshadow look. The color is from Cover Girl's new flamed out singles that come in little pots. It's a bright  reddish salmon color shot through with a golden sheen and a little sparkle. I also used a little bit of a clean lilac color in the crease and outer corners. I lined with a black gel liner and used plenty of black mascara. No time for falsies tonight....he'd just have to love me au naturel. I kept the rest of the face soft and neutral...not too much bronzer or blush. The eyes are the focal point, and although they are light they have plenty of color going on. You don't want to risk looking clownish.
 


Here are few pictures of my scrumptious inspiration
 



 Stay tuned for pictures and description of products used.

No comments:

Post a Comment