Thursday, August 1, 2013

Windows to the soul

If eyes are the windows to the soul then they should always be appropriately dressed. Mascara is an absolute beauty essential for myself and many others as well. Unfortunately, mascara has a limited shelf life and tends to either dry up or start to flake when past its prime. Quite frankly, the thought of bacteria cavorting in the dark, moist, tube is disconcerting. I, therefore, replace with frequency. Okay, okay, this is also an excuse..albeit a good one to continue on my quest for the perfect, and inexpensive mascara. Behold the pretty purple tube!
Amazing, defined,flake free lashes for four dollars complements of Cover Girl! My lashes look as good as they do with a 30 dollar mascara, I swear. I seriously think this mascara has been around since the 70's hahaha! An added bonus is that although it claims to be water resistant, it comes off easily with my foaming face wash. As for the dimensions of my naked lashes, I will tell you they are naturally like a 6 or 7 out of 10. I'm afraid I might frighten you with unmascaraed eyes....please take my word for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment