Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Bamboo green for spring

       One of my favorite shades for spring is tender green. This little Brights by Maybelline









palette has some electric brights and tame neutrals. The texture is okay....not gonna lie, no Dior here, but nice enough. I applied a thin layer of a creamy white Nyx pencil in shade Milk as a sticky base for the shadow to adhere too. I stress this step because it will help with both the adherence and brightness of your shadow. I used the taupe color as a base, with the celadon shade on the lid for a pop of color. I finished by softly defining with the dark bronzey color. Black mascara and lip color of choice.... I chose to glam it up with a true red. This look is great for all eye colors, and all but the darkest of skin tones in which case the eye colors might come up a little bit ashy...try the bronze and gold for a yowza look!

No comments:

Post a Comment