Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sunshine for the lips

Rimmel keeps amazing me with the quality of its products. Also, of note is that their products are manufactured in Europe, this particular one in Italy....just sayin'. I'm always a little leery about some of the more affordable products that are made in China or PRC- if you're fancy. This chubby pencil format is all the rage at the drugstore and seems to have been started by smarty pants Clinique. This shade of Rimmel's Long Lasting Intense Color Balm is called Lady Marmalade 620 and the name speaks for itself. The texture is creamy and emollient if a little bit sticky, but provides a gorgeous almost retro 80's shiny finish- think Linda Carter in her old Moisture Whip commercials. I know I'm dating myself, but I was a little girl mesmerized by Wonder Woman's ravishing beauty as she purred about the lipstick on TV. Anyway, below are a couple of pictures for your consideration.These lip products come in about 10 beautiful mostly bright shades and retail for around 5 Dollars. I give these an 8/10 only because I don't know the wear time or the lip staining qualities on these yet... review

score may improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment