Saturday, April 25, 2015

Flirty and Fabulous




Next shade in the Elf lineup is a bright creme pink shade called Flirty and Fabulous. It's the second from the right in the picture below. The stand out quality of this lipstick is that this fabulous clear blue based pink is just right...not too neon, glossy, or purple. I realize that Barbie pink is not everyone's cup of tea, myself included. I would, however, dare to wear this shade to a spring wedding or while on vacation. Something tells me I might not be taken too seriously if I wore this one to work. The formula on this one is a wee bit thicker, and that might be to help tone down the shine some of the other shades have. Overall, I give this shade an 8/10 because this shade is just so well done and looks as expensive as any creamy vibrant pink possibly can. In sum, save your money at Sephora and buy this fun shade for just a few bucks.

Picture taken in natural light

                                                           Picture taken with flash






No comments:

Post a Comment